dimanche 19 juillet 2015

19-07-2015

* * * * *
There grew a possibility
I hadn’t looked into
Lineated so fine I had
All my Creed to re-woo

* * * * *

A something never I will say
Blocked the Course of my Day
’Twas much so more than I desired
I would not it’d abide

’Twas like the finale of Tune
When Orchestra be One
I heard it All Yet kept Obtuse
To Its promise profuse

I met it since ’Twas scarce ago
Arrow aglow in Bow
Said It May I have You target
Said I Don’t miss just Hit

* * * * *

There was a need – could Have me Too –
A Rile there rolled – also –
About Perhapses – God’s and Thine –
Love where? So I – went so –

* * * * *

They say Poetry Diadem –
Or must It – all I’d ve been –
All-geared – Whole-hulled – your Triumvir –
Past Actium – on sea-sheen –

Cleopatra – Antony –
None of Us the names they Had –
Oars plashing – Nights – such Changing shores –
’Bove Us merely the Myriads –

No Pen – Sword – Be mightiest –
And poetry a Problem
For all the Stars sententious –
Wouldst Thee still Me – part of Them?

* * * * *

A Beginning there be that Ends
So a Beginning be
And also begins an Ending
So We be Free – to sea –

* * * * *

I would not dare to see my Friend –
For – My Friend – had a sting –
Forsake He said – so Much I kill –
I said – I like Killing –

I would not dare to hear My Friend –
For – My Friend – was music –
On Golgotha they make such Noise
Said He – I – like the Creak –

I could not dare to touch my Friend –
For my Friend fled above –
Not Much be there – said He and Not
What resembles Our Love –

I said to my Friend – Time and Time
You have seen me Suffer –
May we just cast a parting Glance
So – Each – We deliver –

* * * * *

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire